Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Aslan, You Complete Me

So if you couldn't tell from my last post I've been having a rough time. I've got big decisions to make that I can't figure out. Last Wednesday I found this little guy {shown below} at T.J. Maxx, and since I was killing time {I stay overnight an hour and fifteen away from home every Wednesday} I wondered around for about an hour. I probably visited my little friend, who I started fondly calling Aslan, about 5 or 6 times. I usually have pretty good control over my spending on useless decor items {my husband would say otherwise...}. But, anyways, I picked him up 5 times and put him back down after giving him a look-over 5 times. I left, happily, empty handed {with plenty of inspiration}. But I couldn't shake the little Aslan from my mind, I even dreamed about him. Then with all the stress and {failing at} decision making, I decided I needed him. And I have to say... he does make me feel better. 
I can't wait to show you how he looks in his new home.


2 comments:

  1. The only thing better than having your own Aslan is re-reading the C.S. Lewis series again! He looks perfectly at home in his new nook.

    ReplyDelete